Among faucet manufacturers one of the names that stand out is Pfister. It’s one of the world’s largest manufacturers with products sold worldwide. They offer a beautiful line of faucets in a variety of styles and designs that are bound to enhance the interior of any kitchen. Having over 100 years of experience in the business, they’ve gained the reputation of providing reliable products and the newest innovations in the field. They offer both kitchen and bathroom faucets but in this article, we’ll look at the best Pfister kitchen faucets. So read on our Pfister faucet reviews to find out what are the best rated products in 2022.
Top 6 Pfister Kitchen Faucets Reviewed
- Pfister Pfirst Series G13310SS
- Pfister G529PF1S Pfirst Series
- Pfister F529FCYS Clarify Xtract
- Pfister Wheaton F-529-7WHS
- Pfister LF072M1YY Marielle
- Pfister LG529ESAC Stellen React
1- Pfister Pfirst Series G13310SS
The most popular Pfister kitchen faucet in 2022 is the G13310SS model. It comes from the Pfirst Series, which includes a full line of faucets for the kitchen, bathroom, shower and laundry. It’s a great faucet for those that prefer pullout functionality and find the common pull-down high arch faucets too excessive.
- Durable construction that is made entirely of solid brass and a thick finish that offers resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Nice design with a relatively high spout for a pull-out faucet. It measures 9-7/8″ from the counter to the highest point of the faucet with the lever opened to the maximum height. As for the spout’s reach, it measures 8-13/16″. This provides an ample amount of space in the sink for placing under the faucet bigger pots and pans.
- The faucet comes equipped with a Pforever Seal technology, which is an advanced ceramic disc cartridge that is designed by the company to provide leak-free performance for life.
- It’s a pull-out design, so you get the functionality of a retractable spray head that can reach deeper down into the sink or to the side countertop for performing various tasks. The hose measures 38″, which is a lot more length compared to the most common 20″ hose length of the pull-down faucets.
- The pull-out spray head also offers extra functionality with its two modes. A button on top of the spray head allows toggling between the regular aerated stream mode to a more heavy-duty spray.
- You get even more flexibility with the faucet’s swiveling spout. It can rotate 360 degrees, which is perfect if you’re installing it on a double basin sink or if you’ll have it mounted on a kitchen island.
- The flow rate is 1.75 gallons per minute.
- It comes in a selection of four beautiful finishes: polished chrome, stainless steel, Tuscan bronze and white.
- The faucet is designed for single point installation. However, if you already have 3 pre-drilled holes in your kitchen sink, you can just use the provided escutcheon.
- ADA compliance, NSF low lead compliance and is also rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria.
- The hose of the pull out spray head is not braided, so it’s not as silent and can result in kinking.
- The spray function can create a lot of splashes. So every time you switch from stream to spray mode, you need to adjust the pressure in order to prevent them.
- It’s not the most aesthetically pleasing design if you prefer the modern high arc gooseneck style.
2- Pfister G529PF1S Pfirst Series
Another great faucet from the Pfister’s Pfirst series is the G529PF1S model. It comes in a more graceful design compared to the above mentioned model. It would look perfect in a transitional or modern kitchen, adding a nice touch to its aesthetic decor. It’s also durable, functional and is available at an affordable price for a pull-down kitchen faucet.
- The metal construction of the faucet eliminates the problem of having to deal with worn out plastic parts. The only plastic parts are the aerator and the button for switching between the spray modes.
- The durable finishes, which include stainless steel, polished chrome and Tuscan bronze, have high resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Comes with the Pforever Seal, so you can expect leak-free performance for years to come.
- The gooseneck spout measures 16-1/8″ in height. It stands gracefully over the sink and provides plenty of clearance if you need to wash there or fill up big pots and pans.
- The spout also rotates the full radios, so you can rotate it left or right 360 degrees. That gives you more maneuverability if you’re using the faucet over two basins.
- The faucet features a detachable spray head that you can pull down for when you need up-close action deeper in the sink. After use, to get the spray head back into place, the fixture uses a coil retractor mechanism. So unlike with the magnetic docking, it won’t automatically be retracted to its docking position but you have to push it into the neck manually.
- The spray head offers 3-function versatility: the regular stream, a more powerful spray and a quick pause.
- It’s a water-efficient faucet that is also rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria. You can buy with either 1.2 or 1.8 GPM flow rate.
- The installation process for this Pfister faucet is very straightforward. Following the provided instructions, anyone with a bit of DIY knowledge can complete in about 30 minutes. You can mount the faucet as it is on a 1-hole sink or you also have the option of using the decorative plate for a 3-hole mount.
- ADA, CEC, CALGreen, NSF compliance.
- Some users have commented that after several months of use their pull-down spray head got stuck in spray mode and wouldn’t default back to stream mode. However, some users have found a solution to this by disassembling the head and lubricating the culprit ceasing mechanism.
3- Pfister F529FCYS Clarify Xtract
The next faucet in our Pfister faucet reviews lineup is the F529FCYS Clarify Xtract model. It’s a pull-down type with a high arc gooseneck spout design. It looks modern and stylish with clean, aesthetically pleasing lines. However, it’s not just a faucet but it’s also a filtration system in the same unit. More on its pros and cons below.
- The high arc gooseneck stands 16-17/32″ tall. With this height, you get so much space in your sink. So even if you’ve got the biggest pots or other cookware, you can easily fit them there.
- The pull-down spray head is very convenient for washing the sink, filling pots on the countertop beside the sink and getting up-close spray power for getting the mess off your dishes.
- The spray head uses the Pfister’s docking mechanism called AccuDock. It uses a counter weight that helps to retract the head back into its place.
- The 2-function spray head offers both stream and spray modes.
- The Pforever seal, the same as on all the other Pfister faucets, provides durable performance without any leaks.
- The spout can be swiveled left and right, which is very handy if you have a sink with two basins.
- This Pfister kitchen faucet is equipped with a GE 2X filtration system that can reduce various contaminants, such as chlorine, lead, cysts and pharmaceuticals. This eliminates the need for buying a separate bulky filter. This saves you money and countertop space.
- The flow rate is 1.8 GPM. However, in filter mode, it’s down to 1 GPM.
- You can install this fixture with or without the escutcheon, depending on your existing sink configuration. The Pfast Connect system makes the whole process simple and quick.
- You’ll need to replace the filter around every 6 months.
- It’s a bit pricier compared to the other two Pfister faucets, partly due to the extra filtration function. So if you don’t need this function, you might find another good regular faucet that would better suit your needs.
4- Pfister Wheaton F-529-7WHS
The Pfister Wheaton kitchen faucet comes in a more traditional design with beautiful curves and soft pleated lines. It’s a sturdy fixture that is designed to complement traditional home decor while at the same time providing all the modern features. You also get plenty of versatility in a faucet that is made to last.
- This faucet is designed for durable performance with a sturdy construction and a high quality ceramic valve. The Pforever Seal comes with a never leak guarantee.
- The high arc spout that stands 17-5/16″ tall offers extra clearance in the sink.
- You can get even more reach by pulling down the spray head. It uses a weighted mechanism to pull the head back into the spout. However, it doesn’t retract it automatically, so you have to pull it back in manually.
- And even more maneuverability is provided by the swiveling spout. It rotates a full 360-degree circle.
- To make your kitchen sink tasks easier and more efficient, the faucet also offers two modes. One is the regular spray mode and the other is the spray.
- The water flow is 1.8 GPM.
- The product comes with a soap dispenser that has a coordinating style and finish.
- As for the installation, you can mount it either on just 1 hole (if not installing the soap dispenser), 2, 3 or 4 hole configuration. The package does include a deckplate that you can use to cover the holes.
- NSF, CALGreen, CEC compliant.
- The soap dispenser is not of the best quality.
5- Pfister LF072M1YY Marielle
If you prefer vintage style, you should take a look at the Pfister Marielle kitchen faucet. It’s an elegant faucet that brings the beauty of old style to a contemporary or traditional kitchen. This Tuscan-inspired design also comes with all the features to make your life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.
- The kitchen faucet features a lamppost design, so it gives added clearance and reach.
- You can also turn the faucet 360 degrees and that gives you full functionality no matter what side you’re accessing it from. You’ll love this feature, especially if you’re installing it on a kitchen island. But it’s also a great feature for double basin sinks.
- It’s available in Tuscan bronze and stainless steel finishes, both of which are high quality coatings designed to resist corrosion and rust.
- The solid construction is made from brass. The durability of the fixture is enhanced with the use of the Pforever seal.
- You can mount this Marielle model on a single hole. It especially looks beautiful if you install it on a countertop over an undermount sink. This creates a seamless look and clears up space. However, you can also do three-point installation but in this case, you’ll need to use the provided deckplate.
- Does not have pull-out or pull-down functionality.
6- Pfister LG529ESAC Stellen React
For those that want the most innovative features in their faucet, there’s the Pfister Stellen pull-down kitchen faucet. It’s an electronic faucet that allows you to activate the water flow without even touching the fixture. It also comes in a modern sleek design with a variety of finishes to choose from. The faucet looks beautiful and is perfect for modern day living.
- Durable metal construction and an advanced ceramic disc valve provide reliable performance for years to come.
- The model is available in 3 finishes so it’s easy to choose the matching one for your existing kitchen decor. The options include stainless steel, polished chrome and matte black.
- The Stellen features the pull-down design with the spray head seamless attaching to the spout. When not in use, a counter weight keeps the head securely in place.
- You get plenty of functionality with the stream, spray and pause modes that you can toggle between using the button on the spray head.
- The touchless technology allows you to turn the water on or off just by waving your hand in front of the sensor. It helps to keep the fixture germ-free and maintains its finish by putting an end to fingerprints and water spots. Moreover, the SmatStop feature automatically shuts off the water flow after 3 minutes of inactivity. The electronic sensor can be powered either by batteries or AC power.
- For installation, you have the single hole mounting option and the option of using the deckplate for three-point installation.
- The addition of the electronic part makes the faucet more expensive compared to other standard models. So if you think that you don’t need this feature, you can find other more affordable options. However, we think that it is very handy having the option of touchless operation.
Pfister Kitchen Faucet Advantages
Solidly Built Faucets
Most of the Pfister kitchen faucets are made of solid brass. Only the spray head is usually made of high quality plastic. Moreover, all faucets are also equipped with a ceramic disc valve. It’s the Pfister’s Pforever seal that as they claim is guaranteed to last without any leaks.
Investing in a fixture that you want to last for years, quality is definitely an important factor. Pfister’s 100 years of experience in the industry has given them a lot of skill and they implement that into designing their faucets with great precision and care.
Variety Of Designs
Whether you like modern, traditional or vintage designs, you’ll find the kitchen faucet you’ll love and that will become a nice complementing touch to your kitchen. There are also finish options available for most of the faucets. The most commons are stainless steel and polished chrome, which are the finishes that are usually used for most kitchen fixtures.
Pfister faucets offer some of the newest innovations in the industry. For example, their React technology provides touchless faucet operation, while their SmartStop technology makes sure that the water wastage is kept to a minimum. Their other innovations include the built-in Xtract filtration function, the AccuDock system for pull-down spray heads and the Pforever Seal technology.
All of Pfister’s innovations are designed to make their faucets more efficient and durable, as well as make the user experience more enjoyable and simple.
Pfister supplies their kitchen faucets with everything you’ll need for the installation, except for the plumber’s putty. They even provide a Quick Install Tool that allows you to tighten the faucet installation without using any extra tools. Add to that detailed installation instructions and plenty of video tutorials online. So all this makes it possible for the homeowner to complete the installation on their own.
Considering all the features they come with, the quality and the brand’s limited lifetime warranty, the fixtures are offered at very reasonable mid-range prices. They do have more affordable options, as well as pricier premium products. You can find faucets for any budget.
Pfister covers backs faucets with the Pforever warranty. It covers any defects in material or workmanship for as long as you own your home. However, if you intend to install the faucet in a commercial application, the warranty period is different and only 10 years. Also, if the faucet has any electronic components, they will be covered for 5 years.
We’ve included in our Pfister faucet reviews the most popular models as of 2021. These products have the best ratings and the best reviews. They are great options for those who want stylish designs, good quality and great performance. And you can get them for a great price.