Kingston Brass has been on the market of faucets since 1998. The faucets that they offer embrace creative craftsmanship, high quality and the vintage look. They might not have that many modern designs, but they do offer the most extensive vintage faucet collection. On top of that, the Kingston Brass faucets also offer all the modern features that you might want in a faucet. In their selection, you can find a variety of options for both the kitchen and bathroom. If you feel overwhelmed with all the available options, read on our Kingston Brass faucet reviews. Below, we’ve compared and reviewed best-rated products in 2022.
1- Kingston Brass KS213ORB Victorian
The Kingston Brass Victorian faucet is designed for wall-mount installation above your kitchen sink area. It features the antique look with orb-shaped and escutcheons and a graceful angular spout.
There are 9 distinct finishes available, which include polished brass, vintage brass, oil-rubbed bronze, polished nickel and others. The most popular finish is polished chrome since it’s durable and fits with most other kitchen hardware items. However, if you want to add a touch of rich elegance, you can choose the faucet in the polished brass finish. Or if you prefer a more rustic feel, there’s the oil-rubbed bronze finish.
The faucet is equipped with a ceramic cartridge. It ensures the flawless performance of the faucet for years to come.
The spout has a 7-inch reach and can be swiveled left and right. Since you’re mounting the faucet on a wall, you’ll have plenty of space in the sink and you can easily fit there big pots and pans.
However, keep in mind that it’s a wall mount faucet. It requires connecting to water lines inside the wall. If you don’t have them already installed and you’re doing just a small remodel, it might be easier for you to buy a faucet that you can mount on a sink or countertop.
- Elegant, antique look.
- 9 finish options.
- Swivel spout.
- 1.8 GPM.
- Ceramic disc cartridge.
- Hot and cold water knob.
- Long spout reach.
- Requires wall installation, which is a lot harder compared to sink mount installation.
2- Kingston Brass KS1271ALBS Heritage
If you’re looking for a deck-mounted kitchen faucet, the best rated in the Kingston Brass’s line of products is the KS1271ALBS Heritage model. It also offers the traditional style glamour that will add a perfect touch of elegance to a Victorian-style kitchen. It’s got the attractive round curves and other unique elements and details.
The body of the faucet is fabricated using solid brass. The cartridge is ceramic, so you can use it for years without worrying about drips. As for the finish, this model is available only in polished chrome option. It’s usually the most popular finish choice as it perfectly blends with most decors.
It features a bridge design, meaning that the levers and spout are all mounted on the same element. The faucet also comes with a side sprayer, adding to the functionality of this unit.
The faucet requires an 8-inch spread, 4-hole installation with 3 holes for the faucets itself and 1 hole for the side sprayer.
- Victorian-style elegance.
- Durable brass construction.
- Polished chrome finish.
- Durable cartridge.
- 10-1/16 inches spout clearance.
- Levers meet ADA guidelines.
- Comes with a matching side sprayer.
- 1.8 GPM water flow.
- Some users had leak issues within the first year.
3- Kingston Brass KS3198NML Magellan
The Kingston Brass KS3198NML Magellan faucet is designed for installation on a filtration system. It features a simple design, so you can easily install it next to your main kitchen faucet and it will seamlessly blend in without being too overbearing. There are also four finishes available. You can choose brushed nickel, oil-rubbed bronze, polished brass or polished chrome. Each of these finishes will create a distinct look of your kitchen, whether you want to add to it a rustic feel, rich elegance or modernity.
You can install a filter under the sink and then feed it to this faucet. However, it provides only cold water and doesn’t work with reverse osmosis systems.
The entire structure of the faucet is made very durable. It features high-quality brass construction and a ceramic disc cartridge. The curvy spout reaches up 8.75-inches, giving you plenty of room for placing under the faucet bulky cookware.
- High quality brass body.
- Ergonomic design.
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridge.
- 1-hole installation.
- 4 finish options.
- Only works as a filtration faucet. Not hot water inlet.
- Doesn’t work with reverse osmosis systems.
4- Kingston Brass KB1975AX Heritage
In the bathroom line of the Kingston Brass faucets, the KB1975AX Heritage stands out. It’s a widespread faucet that brings the majestic elegance of the Victorian era. The graceful round curves of the spout and the two classic cross handles offer the perfect combination of aesthetics and functionality.
The faucet also offers a high-quality build with durable brass construction and a washerless cartridge. You can choose among seven finishes to find the perfect match for your existing bathroom decor. It’s available in matte black, oil-rubbed bronze, polished nickel, polished brass and other varieties. All of these finishes are scratch and chip-resistant and will last for years of use.
The installation requires 3 holes and 8″ to 16″ spread. In the package, you also get the pop-up drain.
- Widespread Victorian-era design.
- Constructed from solid brass.
- 7 finish options that can fit a variety of bathroom decors.
- Drip-free washerless cartridge.
- 1.2 GPM water flow.
- 6.5″ spout reach.
- Includes a pop-up drain.
- The water flow is a bit low.
5- Kingston Brass KS4461BX Metropolitan
The next Kingston Brass bathroom faucet on our list comes from the Metropolitan collection, which was inspired by the 1930’s era. This faucet features a traditional design with the bevel shape of the spout and widespread levers.
Like with most other Kingston Brass faucets, there also plenty of finish options for this faucet. You can get it in polished chrome, oil-rubbed bronze, polished brass and other beautiful finishes.
As for the installation, the KS4461BX mounts on a 3-hole bathroom sink. You can choose the spread between 8″ to 16″.
You can also check out other products in the Metropolitan collection and choose other complimenting bathroom fixtures. The collection includes tub faucets, wall-mounted faucets, tub fillers and other bathroom accessories.
- More minimalistic design with 3-7/8″ spout height.
- 5.5″ spout reach.
- Brass construction.
- 7 finish choices.
- 1.2 GPM flow rate.
- Includes a drain assembly.
- Can be combined with other bathroom fixtures in the same collection.
- Not very easy to install.
6- Kingston Brass KB1606AL Heritage
Another great Kingston brass lavatory faucet is the KB1606AL Heritage model. It’s a centerset faucet, so it installs on 3 holes and comes with handles that are 4 inches apart.
Just like all the other faucets mentioned in our Kingston Brass reviews, this model is also fabricated with a brass body. There are no plastic parts that could break. On top of that, it comes with a durable washerless cartridge that provides an uninterrupted steady flow.
Kingston Brass also offers an ample selection of finishes for this product. In total, there are 8 of them. They include matte black, brushed nickel, vintage brass, polished brass and others.
- Centerset design.
- Victorian-era style.
- 4″, 3-hole centerset installation.
- Brass durability.
- 9 tarnish and corrosion resistant finishes.
- Duraseal washerless cartridge.
- 1.2 GPM of water flow.
- The installation instructions are not very clear.
- The water flow is a bit slow.
7- Kingston Brass Faucets Pros And Cons
- An extensive line of products with different collections, so you could purchase all the fitting for your bathroom or kitchen in the same style.
- They offer different centerset and widespread designs.
- What makes this brand stand out are the classic designs of their faucets. Most of them are inspired by the Victorian era style, bringing timeless elegance.
- All of the faucets are manufactured with a solid brass construction. This improves their longevity and provides resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Most of the faucets also come with a ceramic cartridge, although some of the bathroom faucets have a washerless cartridge. This provides the leak-free performance of the fixture.
- A wide variety of finishes so you can easily find the perfect match for your kitchen decor. The selection of finishes ranges from such popular options as polished chrome and nickel to more rare finishes, such as polished brass and matte black.
- Kingston Brass provides its products with a 10-year warranty.
- The company has very helpful customer support.
- You can find replacement parts on their website or at a local retailer.
- Not many modern design options.
- The warranty period is rather short if you compare it to more known brands, such as Kohler, Delta or Moen.
If you love the vintage style, you’ll definitely be impressed by Kingston Brass‘ line of faucets. There are plenty of beautiful designs that will add a touch of elegance to your kitchen or bathroom decor. On top of that, they offer great quality, modern features and an ample selection of finishes. However, if you’re looking for modern faucets and the best quality in the industry, we’d recommend checking out the brands Delta and Moen.